KwaZulu-Natal Heritage Preservation Initiative

Menu

Pietermarizburg Town Hall – 1895

Sticky

Etching in book of  the old Pietermarizburg Town Hall that was opened in 1893 and burnt down on the 12 July 1898. The etching was done around 1895 with the title; “ Het Stadhuis te Pietermaritzburg.”

The Book is titled  – “De Zuid-Afrikaanshe Oorlog – Hestorisch Gedenkboek door G.L Kepper” – Printed around 1900

Categories:   FP

Comments